BlueScout Technologies, a publicly traded company that is rapidly becoming a world leader in manufacturing and selling laser wind sensing technology products and solutions to the wind power generation industry.
BlueScout Technologies seeks dedicated, professional employees interested in making a positive impact on our world and contributing to our efforts to improve and revolutionize the wind energy industry. Please see the current job openings posted below or contact BlueScout more information.
Design and implement engineered electrical systems, products and solutions to support the technical, manufacturing and installation teams at BlueScout Technologies.
- Maintain and test current designs to ensure reliability and performance as manufacturing progresses
- Troubleshoot and find solutions for any issues relating to manufacturing, installations or customer requirements
- Creating new designs to develop next-generation products and improve product capabilities and reliability
Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.